• Planning and organizational development.
• Formulating policies and procedures.
• Designing job description and job analysis.
• Manpower planning, recruitment and selection.
• Resource mobilization.
• Designing job description and job evaluation.
• Performance management.
• Developing human relationship and subordinate development.
• Payroll management.
Training & Development
• Identifying training needs.
• Competency mapping.
• Designing training programmes/ modules to enhance workplace productivity.
• Coordination, conduct and supervision of training.
• Maintaining harmonious relations between the employer and the employees.
• Handling disciplinary matters.
• Managing welfare activities for the employees.
• Managing general administration.
• Office management.
• Management of events like quality Circle & kaizen activity.
• ISO documentation.
• Preparation and control of budget.
• Liaison and coordination with various authorities a